The Arctic Sport™ is warm enough for the coldest outdoor days, durable enough for the most rugged conditions.
- Comfort range of -40° F to 60° F
- Hunting - you won't have to worry about your feet getting cold while sitting and waiting for game to come around
- General outside winter work with -20F + wind chills
At only about 4lbs per pair, you just can't find another boot that is lighter in weight and more comfortable. The insole has the "walking on air" feeling.
- Breathable Airmesh™ and fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- MS-1 Outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles area
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed
- Reinforced toe
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
How are Muck Boots sized?
Standard US sizes for men and women (unisex sizing). The boots and shoes are available in whole sizes only. When figuring out your size, please refer to YOUR standard US Athletic shoe size. Please check the size label inside your most recent pair of athletic shoes prior to ordering or purchasing a pair of Muck Boots™.
Muck Boots: Men and women with a half-size foot should select the whole size down. For example, if you are an 9 ½ in a US athletic/sneaker, choose a boot size 9.
Muck Shoes: Men who wear half-sizes should move up to the next whole size while women who wear half-sizes should move down a size.
Note about Unisex Sizing:
However, If you plan on wearing thick socks and are a half size, choose the next size up. For example, if you are an 9 ˝ in a US athletic/sneaker, and plan on wearing thick socks, select our size 10. For best fit you should wear a medium-weight athletic sock.
A Women's size is always one size larger than men's. For example, a men's 7 is equal to a women's 8.
What about wide width feet?
Our boots are made to fit normal standard widths, but the materials will comfortably stretch to fit widths up to an EEEE. If you have narrow feet, you may need to wear a thicker sock or put in an additional sockliner to take up some room.
Should thick socks be worn?
It is'nt necessary unless you are planning on extreme cold conditions for any significant length of time. The CR-foam material is rated for sub-zero activity and can withstand freezing temperatures. Medium-weight athletic socks provide the best fit and comfort. The upper part of the boots will also stretch to accommodate thicker socks if needed.