A commercial grade boot designed to keep you comfortable in the toughest work environment. For those who need a strong, yet comfortable, 100% boot. The MuckMaster is the ultimate when it comes to durability and comfort.
- Comfort range of around 5° F to 60° F
- Contoured footbed for added comfort and fit.
- Extra thick rubber prevents cuts and punctures
- Increased traction from lug sole
- Extra protection for instep, heel and achilles area
- 16" high
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out.
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- Extended Rubber overlay for added protection
- Additional achilles overlay for added protection
- 2 mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- Kick rim for easy removal
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed
How are Muck Boots sized?
Standard US sizes for men and women (unisex sizing). The boots and shoes are available in whole sizes only. When figuring out your size, please refer to YOUR standard US Athletic shoe size. Please check the size label inside your most recent pair of athletic shoes prior to ordering or purchasing a pair of Muck Boots™.
Muck Boots: Men and women with a half-size foot should select the whole size down. For example, if you are an 9 ½ in a US athletic/sneaker, choose a boot size 9.
Muck Shoes: Men who wear half-sizes should move up to the next whole size while women who wear half-sizes should move down a size.
Note about Unisex Sizing:
However, If you plan on wearing thick socks and are a half size, choose the next size up. For example, if you are an 9 ˝ in a US athletic/sneaker, and plan on wearing thick socks, select our size 10. For best fit you should wear a medium-weight athletic sock.
A Women's size is always one size larger than men's. For example, a men's 7 is equal to a women's 8.
What about wide width feet?
Our boots are made to fit normal standard widths, but the materials will comfortably stretch to fit widths up to an EEEE. If you have narrow feet, you may need to wear a thicker sock or put in an additional sockliner to take up some room.
Should thick socks be worn?
It is'nt necessary unless you are planning on extreme cold conditions for any significant length of time. The CR-foam material is rated for sub-zero activity and can withstand freezing temperatures. Medium-weight athletic socks provide the best fit and comfort. The upper part of the boots will also stretch to accommodate thicker socks if needed.